The International Academy of Kuwait, holds firmly to these VALUES
- Everything that happens in School should enhance the lives of our students.
- We should respect ourselves and others, as well as our own and others property.
- Education is a liberating and life-enhancing experience for everyone in our School community.
- The development of mutually supportive relationships within and between all our diverse constituent parts promotes a positive community.
- High expectations encourage great achievements.
- Independent thought stimulates communication.
- Patience and courtesy are rights of everyone in the School.
- Security in the expression of ideas and safety from ridicule or temper allows students to explore their ideas in a positive manner.
- Fairness and tolerance should be expectations for all members of the School.
- We strive to promote the happiness and well-being of all our students and wider school community.
It is our desire that every member of our community should seek to live by these values
Within each pupil, we aim to develop:
- A love of learning
- A positive attitude
- A strong set of values rooted in a traditional moral code
- A desire to succeed
- A strong sense of propriety
- A willingness and preparedness to accept responsibility
- An appreciation of the needs of others, coupled with a desire to help and care
- A high level of self-respect, self-confidence and self-esteem
- The knowledge and skills required for effective life-long learning